Serious Bug!! Multi Currency Problem in all of vouchers.

Sep 23, 2014 at 12:22 PM
Hi there, First I thank you for publishing great accounting software.
I Found a serious bug about Multi Currency feature. The problem happened when you Edit a voucher (ie. Purchase Invoice) by changing currency of that. Each time that voucher updated, all rates getting calculated again by selected currency.
I think you must add condition to below procedure to calculate new value of rates just when currency changed, not all the time.
 PurchaseDetailsViewByPurchaseMasterId
Coordinator
Sep 24, 2014 at 11:36 AM
Hello Sir,
We do understand your problem, I would suggest you to kindly upgrade Open Miracle to 2.0 and see the diffrence and still if you are facin the same problem we can get it cleared by our technichal team through team viewer.. Kindly let me know your feed abck once you up grade it. You can even mail us to info@openmiracle.com
Sep 29, 2014 at 9:42 AM
Hi there,
I check Open Miracle v2 and faced the same problem. By updating the vouchers (ie. Purchase Voucher), if the currency been different than default currency, Products Rates, Gross value and other amounts gets calculated again. I sent a mail to info@openmiracle.com that contain a video that shows this problem. Please Check it.