My expectation!

Sep 2, 2014 at 7:25 AM
Edited Sep 2, 2014 at 7:38 AM
Hi there,

I have wait from 01 February for these features:
  1. Barcodes for ower products.
  2. Find any article with barcode in the form [Product Search] from menu [Search]-[Product Search]
  3. Report Stock for different date
  4. Additional Documentation which until February is very very good
  5. If I have 10,000 products to sell then 5% of them do not have barcodes. It is hard to find products through drop down list. Can you add GridView into drop down list? then put filters on it.
  6. Every Customer or Supplier has a unique identity number (our case Fiscal Number). How to select with this number?
  7. One of my customer have 6 branch addreses with only one Fiscal Number. How to sell to different addreses?
Thank you,
aRTx
Coordinator
Sep 5, 2014 at 5:20 AM
Hello sir,
If i am not wrong your email id is artxcenter@gmail.com,thnks for using our software and i would like to clear all your doubts:
if 5% of your prouct do not have barcode then it wont have a bar codes for that product,cause Open Miracle has a default setting of barcode generation while creating products. The 6 & 7 points is really intresteing but as of now we dont have nay options to it,we might get a soluution to it,and add the same thing in our next version as we value your suggestion. For any further doubts do mail us to info@openmiracle.com
Sep 5, 2014 at 6:58 AM
Edited Sep 5, 2014 at 7:25 AM
Hello there,

If 5% of our products do not have barcodes then it is not necessary to create barcodes for 95% others.

p.s. Coca Cola has his own barcode
Pepsi has his own barcode
I do not like to change barcodes for products like two products above.

In 5% are "Bread" and "Meet"
These product do not have barcodes in my shop.

I'm discussion about that and trying understand is this software just for accounting not Point of sell.

thank you,
aRTx
Sep 9, 2014 at 8:33 AM
Edited Sep 9, 2014 at 8:52 AM
Why you only answer his questions and not ours?
I even emailed to info@openmiracle.com but still no response.
Sep 9, 2014 at 10:47 AM
my questions are your questions too
can you share your questions here?
Coordinator
Sep 10, 2014 at 5:25 AM
Hello Sir,
Its not we only answer to one single person Sir, Appologies for not respondin,we do revert to each and every mails we get,we value our customers. I would once again request you to kindly sent me the queries and we will get back to you very soon on that.
Once again appologies for the delay.